ClinicalKey Content Updates ensure within our subscription that our readers get the most up-to-date edition of medical textbooks and manuals.
New books were added in March 2019:
- Abeloffs Clinical Oncology (Niederhuber, John) 6th ed.
- Abrahams and McMinns Clinical Atlas of Human Anatomy (Abrahams, Peter) 8th ed.
- DeLee Drez & Millers Orthopaedic Sports Medicine (Miller, Mark) 5th ed.
- Diagnostic Atlas of Cutaneous Mesenchymal Neoplasia (Calonje, Eduardo) 1st ed.
- Essential Concepts in Clinical Research (Schulz, Kenneth) 2nd ed.
- Grays Anatomy for Students (Drake, Richard) 4th ed.
- Lumbar Interbody Fusions (Manjila, Sunil) 1st ed.
- Neuroblastoma (Ray, Swapan) 1st ed.
- Pathology of Melanocytic Tumors (Busam, Klaus) 1st ed.
- Quality and Safety in Neurosurgery (Guillaume, Daniel) 1st ed.
- Refractive Surgery (Azar, Dimitri) 3rd ed.
- Stevens & Lowes Human Histology (Lowe, James) 5th ed.
- Surgical Decision Making (McIntyre, Robert) 6th ed.
More 1300 e-books can found in Clinical Key.
The new e-books can be used through academic IP addresses and from home with the help of the proxy server.
If you have any problems, please send a message to e-help.