We would like to invite you to online training on EBSCO.
Complementary Collection: EBSCO eBooks™ Open Access Monograph – Haven’t You Tried It Yet?
Tuesday | September 14 | 14:00 CEST (15:00 EEST) – 45 minutes | register »
Tuesday | September 21 | 10:00 CEST (11:00 EEST) – 45 minutes | register »
This unique collection offers 2.700+ open access titles from the world´s most trusted university presses and scholarly publishers.
The books are available for our users within the university network via the EDS and the online catalog of the Klebelsberg Library.
Research Library Resources Anywhere, Anytime – New EBSCO Mobile App!
Thursday | September 16 | 14:00 CEST (15:00 EEST) – 45 minutes | register »
Thursday | September 23 | 10:00 CEST (11:00 EEST) – 45 minutes | register »
This webinar is designed for all researchers who would like to learn how to access the library’s EBSCO resources remotely at any time. We will introduce our new EBSCO Mobile App. You will learn how to download the app, how to sign in and use it, and how to download eBooks into your app.
Read and Download Top Academic eBook Collections via EBSCO
Wednesday | September 15 | 13:00 CEST (14:00 EEST) – 60 minutes | register »
Wednesday | September 22 | 10:00 CEST (11:00 EEST) – 60 minutes | register »
Are you a researcher seeking a reliable book for your research paper? Did you know your library provides access to thousands of eBooks from top publishers? In this webinar we will give you a practical demonstration including:
- Searching for the most reliable titles
- Accessing eBooks
- Using special features such as auto-citation, exporting metadata into your citation manager (e.g., Zotero or Mendeley) or making a note in an eBook
- Downloading a single chapter or borrowing the whole title
Literature Research Techniques and Practical Tips
Thursday | September 30 | 11:30 CEST (12:30 EEST) – 60 minutes | register »
Thursday | September 30 | 14:00 CEST (15:00 EEST) – 60 minutes | register »
What are the methods of accessing reliable academic resources in this era of vast information? How can literature research be conducted efficiently? We will provide you with information you need to conduct effective research. Topics include:
- Using a single entry point for full-text academic and peer-reviewed journal articles, e-books, theses, case studies and all types of electronic and print resources from the world’s best publishers
- Accessing and using online and downloaded e-books
- Conducting targeted research with powerful filters (publication date, subject, geography, publication, etc.)
- Using personal folders, creating alerts, using citation tools and more