Online resources that have a great significance in learning, teaching and research are enriched by e-books, too that are purchased by the Klebelsberg Library. E-books can also be searched by title in our online catalog and Publication Finder catalog, but we recommend you to use EDS (Ebsco Discovery Service). (You can choose language in the top right corner of the window.)
In this collection you can find more than two hundred thousand e-books in every discipline for learning and just for fun, as well.
One of the most important e-book collections you can access at SZTE is Ebsco Academic E-book World Wide Collection. This growing package contains a large selection of multidisciplinary e-book titles representing a broad range of academic subject matter. This tutorial demonstrates the searching functionality for EBSCO eBooks as well as how to read e-books online.
The most important rules from the general rules related to the usage of online documents are:
- only a restricted quantity of data can be downloaded / printed, in one copy (e.g. full texts of books are not permitted, only chapters)
- electronic texts are for personal usage in order to support learning and research
- to pass saved / printed material to non-eligible persons is prohibited
- modifying the contents is not allowed
- citing from the texts is allowed only by referring to the source
Online resources are available through academic IP addresses. With the help of a proxy server the online resources of the Klebelsberg Library and the national services provide through the library can be accessed outside the library and the university for those students, faculty members, researchers and other employees of the university who are registered users of the Klebelsberg Library. Read more here.
If you have any problems, please send a message to e-help.
On the library’s Book Review page there are e-book reviews in English.
We would like to encourage you to browse and read our great e-book collection.