ClinicalKey Content Updates ensure within our subscription that our readers get the most up-to-date edition of medical journals, textbooks, and manuals.
New books were added:
- Cornea, 5. ed.
- Bradley and Daroff’s Neurology in Clinical Practice, 8. ed.
- Sabiston Textbook of Surgery, 25. ed.
- Otologic Surgery, 5. ed.
- Youmans and Winn Neurological Surgery, 8. ed.
- Coronavirus Disease: From Origin to Outbreak
- Fetal and Neonatal Physiology, 6. ed.
- Ferri’s Clinical Advisor 2022
More than 600 journals and 1300 e-books can found in Clinical Key.
The new e-books can be used through academic IP addresses and from home with the help of the proxy server.
If you have any problems, please send a message to e-help.
Date: April 1, 2022