We are very pleased to announce that we have access to 12 thematic e-book packages from Springer Nature that contain more than 6.000 new e-books published in 2020.
- Behavioral Science and Psychology 2020
- Biomedical and Life Sciences 2020
- Chemistry and Materials Science 2020
- Engineering 2020
- Intelligent Technologies and Robotics 2020
- JB Metzler Geisteswissenschaften 2020
- Law and Criminology 2020
- Literature Cultural and Media Studies 2020
- Mathematics and Statistics 2020
- Medicine 2020
- Physics and Astronomy 2020
- Professional and Applied Computing 2020
All thematic collections will be updated in 2020 with new e-books.
The books are available for our users within the university network via the EDS.
The new e-books can be used through academic IP addresses and from home with the help of the proxy server.
If you have any problems, please send a message to e-help.
Date: July 20, 2020